8.16.2026

It's Sunday with Dan | 2026 August 16

 "I don't worry about anything. You know what my attitude is? Whatever!" ~ Donald F Trump 8-11-26 

"You're alone and you got the shakes? So am I'm I baby and I've got what it takes"
 Iggy and the Stooges 

Last Monday we learned that Joe Biden has invasive bone cancer. The quisling Todd Blanche was sworn in as Attorney General. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said she has frozen her eggs and Republicans are livid. The United States Senate is in summer recess and Republican Congressman and wife beater Max Miller didn't quit his reelection campaign. 

On Tuesday the Department of Justice declared all conversations between Mango Mussolini, his family, his business associates, cabinet, and the limo driver banging Melania are now covered by executive privilege. Darlene Graham only got 32 percent of the primary vote for her late "brother's" Senate seat in South Carolina and now goes to a runoff in a week. My Pillow Mike Lindell got beat like a rug on a clothesline running for the governor of Minnesota. He screamed it was rigged and refused to concede. So his fellow Republicans rigged it against him? 

On Wednesday Jeanine Pirro convened a special grand jury in Washington DC to try to convict the former Olympian canoeing champion of vandalizing the Lincoln reflecting pool. Jeanine's hairspray, cheekbones, and lips are grandma porn ready. The Washington Post reported that 900 million dollars will now be paid for by our tax dollars for Donnie Two Scoops ballroom and Hitler bunker. ICE agents are now being issued electric gloves to paralyze innocent people and Goldigger Sweet Karoline Leavitt is quitting as press secretary at the end of the month. She wants to hang with her two babies and her soon-to-die millionaire husband. He's 32 years older than her and she can't wait to start spending his money. I see a pool boy in her future. 

Video gamers are being hired as air traffic controllers because they have "quick fingers and pay attention." I'm decent at Tecmo Super Bowl 1994. I always played Bernie Kosar and the Cleveland Browns. The petroleum oil reserve is at it's lowest level in 45 years and the adjudicated rapist Donnie said "I will never apologize. I did the right thing!" 

On Friday Todd Blanche canceled all 2 billion in fraud refunds on Medicaid swindles and investment firms and Scott "Open Casket" Bessent did a happy dance and ordered another porterhouse steak. And a fifth of McClennan's single malt. 

Trumpty Dumpty said the sailors on the SS Lincoln who have been on the sea over 260 days haven't been there long enough. They are not being fed nor do the toilets work. Tough titties, kitties. 

On Saturday gas prices reached their highest level in the history of August and Fat Nixon said we were going to annex the Strait of Hormuz. 

Today was another disgusting episode of "Meet The Press" with the worthless Kristen Welker as host. I learn more from Uncle Joe on reruns of "Petticoat Junction." 

Our first guest was the sperm gargler Todd Blanche. Would he pledge independence from the Man of Bronzer, Hell no! Don't ask him hypothetical questions! Donnie is the King of the World and Joe Biden gave pardons to murderers and we have a witness of the vandalism at the reflecting pool! The victimization fund is always available and he hasn't had sex with a woman since he was a sophomore in law school. He had a C minus average in school and sex. Sick people are everywhere and Trump has one mission. Where's the money? The Federal government will interfere with elections in Democratic states and it's sad about Savanah Guthrie's mom. It's been six months since her disappearance, but sleep tight; international sex symbol and Scotch drinker $Kash Patel is on the case. Blanche basically answered every question by saying he couldn't talk about that. 

Next was the bought and paid for AIPAC congressman Hakeem Jeffries. He's another Democratic Minority Leader who is as vague as a Penthouse centerfold model photo. Or a Keri Lake tv appearance. She's not as pretty as she thinks. I'm old, but there are no photos of me in soft focus. He's worthless, but what did you expect? 

Finally it was Democratic Congressman Ro Khanna from Silicon California. His net worth is 242 million dollars. What the fuck is "woke?" He used the word "awnties." Put on the brakes on building AI plants, but don't outlaw them. Okey dokey! Will Ro run for president? What an original question, Kristen! More blathering bullshit. I had a shot of Fireball. 

RIP Arlene Smith. Listen to "Maybe" by the Chantels today. 
 
 
I'm carrying a heavy load 
I'm keeping all my secrets inside my soul
I'm counting change and I'm counting time 
I'm waiting for the day when you read my mind
~Hydra~ 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment