"Most people should work a minimum of seven days a week."
Republican Senator Rick Scott 7-16-2026
"Painful memories bring tears to my eyes" - The Inmates
Last Wednesday, the breathless on the verge of tears, Senator Katie
Britt told the gutless potential United States Attorney General Todd
Blanche she admired his hair and that if she wasn't married to a former
NFL football player she would bang him like a piano. The unfuckable Ted
Cruz was also there and I threw up in my mouth. Blanche told America
that he was "Trump's lawyer" and not a single Republican would say the
adjudicated rapist lost the 2020 election to Uncle Joe Biden.
On Thursday the corpse of John Ashcroft vouched for Blanche and then returned to his coffin. David Vincent knows the invaders are here. Secretary of Scotch and Rape Petey Kegsbreath declared that every God fearing American serviceman over the age of 30 would be injected with testosterone so that they have porn actor boners. I didn't make that up.
Also on Thursday the Micro Penis Donnie gave a speech about he would be King forever, could never be arrested, and Melania was having sex for 2 thousand dollars an hour. Her phone number is BR 549. That's your Hee Haw reference for the week.
The ratings for Fox "News " have dropped by 43 percent in the last year and more old people are dying. As they say "Hmm..."
The official dumb shit DHS Secretary Markwayne Mullin said every Democrat is going to be sent to prison or be fried like chicken in the electric chair. Markwayne is 5 foot nothing and wears his shirts 3 sizes too small so you would think he was Bill Bixby turning into the Hulk.
Today's " Meet the Press " was pre tempted by the final round of the British Open. I failed to make the cut after shooting 9 over after two days. The sand trap on 7 f ed me up.
In other news the Golden Corral is now airing commercials saying they are where:"Protein comes true!" The last time I was there I saw so many cattle I heard Gil Favor yell "Head 'em up! Move 'em out!"
On Thursday the corpse of John Ashcroft vouched for Blanche and then returned to his coffin. David Vincent knows the invaders are here. Secretary of Scotch and Rape Petey Kegsbreath declared that every God fearing American serviceman over the age of 30 would be injected with testosterone so that they have porn actor boners. I didn't make that up.
Also on Thursday the Micro Penis Donnie gave a speech about he would be King forever, could never be arrested, and Melania was having sex for 2 thousand dollars an hour. Her phone number is BR 549. That's your Hee Haw reference for the week.
The ratings for Fox "News " have dropped by 43 percent in the last year and more old people are dying. As they say "Hmm..."
The official dumb shit DHS Secretary Markwayne Mullin said every Democrat is going to be sent to prison or be fried like chicken in the electric chair. Markwayne is 5 foot nothing and wears his shirts 3 sizes too small so you would think he was Bill Bixby turning into the Hulk.
Today's " Meet the Press " was pre tempted by the final round of the British Open. I failed to make the cut after shooting 9 over after two days. The sand trap on 7 f ed me up.
In other news the Golden Corral is now airing commercials saying they are where:"Protein comes true!" The last time I was there I saw so many cattle I heard Gil Favor yell "Head 'em up! Move 'em out!"
Forty days and forty nights
Since I sat right down and cried
Keep rainin' all the time
Since I sat right down and cried
Keep rainin' all the time
But the river is runnin' dry
~Muddy Waters~
No comments:
Post a Comment